Step 1: Set up a user profile.
- To participate in 48 Stunden Neukölln you need a user profile from this website: https://anmeldung.48-stunden-neukoelln.de
- Even if you have already participated in 48 Stunden Neukölln in past years you will need to set up a new user profile, as the technical back-end of the website has been completely rebuilt.
- In the main menu is a link called “Create new account”.
- There, fill out the required fields. You will receive an automated verification e-mail with which you can confirm your account (don’t forget to check your SPAM folder).
- Create your own password and save it, as stated in the text prompts.
- With your new user profile you can now log in and out using the links in the main menu.
- If you forget your password, you may request a new one with the “Reset your password” link.
Once you have created your user profile you may continue:
Step 2: Create an application.
Once you have created a user profile and are logged in you may continue:
- In the main menu you will now see a link called “Create application”. When you click on it you will come to a form where you fill in the information that we need to properly receive your application.
- With “Save” at the bottom of the form you can save your application temporarily. (Please note that this only works if you have filled out all of the required fields marked with a *)
- You will find your temporarily saved application(s) when you log in again on the right side of the page under “My applications”.
Step 3: Send in the application.
- With “Send” at the bottom of the form you send in your application before the deadline. Your application will then be processed by our team and you will not be able to edit it for some time.
- Your finished application continues to be visible on the right under “My applications” but you may no longer edit it.
Step 4: The decision.
There are three possibilities of what happens next:
- Your application is declined: You will be informed and cannot proceed further with your application.
- We would like to see some changes or additions to your application to help the decision process: You will be informed and can once again edit your application as in Step 2, sending it in again as in Step 3.
- Your application is accepted: You will be informed and your application is moved to the editorial phase.
Step 5: The editorial phase.
You are logged in and have received a notification e-mail that your application to the festival is accepted:
- You will find your accepted application when you log in again on the right side of the page under “My applications”, this time with an “Edit” link.
- New form fields have opened up and you must, among other things, provide texts for the festival programme in German and English, set the event times within the run of the festival, set up or link an existing venue (see Step 6), accept the cooperation agreement, provide details regarding necessary city permits, and a bit more.
- With “Save” at the bottom of the form you can temporarily save your application. (Please note that once again this only works if you have filled out all of the required fields marked with a *)
Step 6: Register a venue.
Each application in the editorial phase requires a venue. There are multiple options:
- You may at any time set up a separate venue by clicking on “Create venue” in the main menu and filling out the form and then saving. (Please note that this only works if you have filled out all of the required fields marked with a *)
- You can find your registered venue again when you are logged in and click on “My venues” on the right side of the page.
- When you edit your accepted application you may now choose and reference your venue in the field marked “Venue”.
- You may create a new venue while your are setting up your application by clicking on “Create new content” in the “Venue” drop-down menu – you will be sent to the form for creating a venue and, if your have correctly registered that venue, will return to your application that then may be saved.
- You may also register a venue without having an application for a festival event. This venue can then be offered in the online marketplace and is open for other applications to use.
Step 7: Publishing the event.
When you have completely filled out all of the necessary information about your event at the end of the editorial phase:
- Click on the “Finish” button at the bottom of the event application – your application has now been definitively sent in and you may no longer make changes.